Production and maintenance of residential working drawings using AutoCAD and Revit software platforms.
- Perform CAD drafting duties to produce homesite-specific plan sets from existing AutoCAD plan library.
- Coordinate with outside resources to order, review, and revise homesite-specific working drawing plan sets
- Provide overflow drafting work for in-housing architecture projects
- Maintain and adhere to established CAD standards and practices
- Work with various departments to provide support for the job-start process.
- All other duties as assigned. #CB
- Two (2) – Four (4) years AutoCAD 2013 (or higher) experience in Architectural discipline. Experience with Revit preferred.
- Certificate, Associate’s degree or higher in Architecture, Drafting/Design or related preferred
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in drafting/design for high-volume production homebuilding operation.
- Valid driver’s license
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to perform accurate, consistent and detail-oriented work
- Highly motivated
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player