CCPA Purchasing Administrator
CCPA Purchasing Administrator
- Scanning/route fully executed documents into PDF-A/searchable documents
- Manage CCPA contract changes and existing electronic copies of agreements (contracts/agreements: Professional Services Agreement, Data Safeguarding Addendum, Master Services Agreement, Amendments, Transportation Agreement, Master Purchase Agreement) based on contract terms and structure utilizing Adobe Pro provided by license
- Upload contracts to the Repository of the CLM and capture as many contract details within CLM
- Check and confirm the Hierarchy accuracy of existing loaded contracts
- Other corrective contract detail activities
- Provide other ad-hoc Contract Administrator activities as advised by Purchasing
- Project management via software tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office, CLM and other Internal Systems:
- Initiating processes once objectives are determined in nature and the scope of the project task is identified
- Planning task effectively to close out activities need to complete deliverables and networking activities in a logical sequence
- Executing task accurately based on defined deliverables by CCPA CFT and/or lead buyer
- Documenting completed task via tracking to clearly show time allocation of Purchasing Administrator and showcase completed deliverables as well as open task
- Monitoring and controlling performed task to observe project execution so that potential problems can be identified in a timely manner and correct action can be taken, when necessary, to control the execution of the project.
- Closing out deliverable via formal acceptance o the results with the CFT and/or purchasing members. Administrator activities will include archiving support files, uploading potential finalized contract and documenting lessons learned.
- 0-1 years overall professional experience with at least:
- Experience working in an office environment
- Word, Excel & Adobe proficient
- Capability to ensure pdfs are searchable (minimal scanning may be required)
- Contracting Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in working with Word & Excel.
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Experience with contract documents and structure within a CLM tool
- Familiarity with converting pdf images to searchable pdfs and editing/organizing pdf documents utilizing enhanced Adobe Pro license features
- Proficient in contract language and redlining process for verbiage negotiations
- Personnel in frequent contact with Purchasing team must have effective communication skills, expediently reply to email correspondence, and attend any required daily and weekly meetings and conference calls as scheduled by the Managers and/or Senior Managers, lead Buyer and other buyers.
- Generate and run ad hoc reporting
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.