Clearance Level Needed: Secret
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Cyber Security Architect in Reston, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cyber Security Architect provides support to the DHS customer, TO2F Agencies and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS’ CDM Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security solutions within a multi-tenant cloud environment to support 40+ federal agencies.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Use current programming language and technologies to write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Networking, specially routing and switching architectures.
- Prior DHS's CDM Experience is a PLUS.
- Requires Bachelor's degree (Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred).
- ISC2 CISSP is a plus to have.
- At least 10 years of experience managing cyber architecture teams on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments up to including multi tenant.
- Experience with at least three (3) of the following tools:
o McAfee ePO Policy Auditor and Application Control
o Tripwire IP360 VNE
o CISSP (preferred)
o Tenable Security Center
o RSA Archer
- Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment, including the following:
- Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA),Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
- Experience developing cybersecurity solutions delivered to multiple entities from a cloud environment.
- Experience with migration fromon-premise systems to the cloud, and workload migration from one cloud service provider to another highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one type of scripting / programming language
- A minimum six years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
- A minimum of four years of experience in security policy and emerging cybersecurity technologies.
Other preferred certifications:
- CCIESecurity, VCP Data Center, ITIL v3 Foundations.
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DHS level clearance (EOD).