My name is Bhawna and I'm a Technical Recruiter with ACS Group, a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company.
We currently have an opportunity for a 'Project Manager' with one of our clients in the ' Lawrence NJ ' area.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Lawrence NJ
Duration: 6+ Months W2 Contracts
This is a highly impactful role supporting one or many cross functional Global MS&T (GMS&T) cell therapy projects targeted towards technology transfers and implementation with the goal of manufacturing site clinical and commercial readiness. While adhering to internal PMO standards, the project manager will work with the cross functional team and develop project scope and execution strategy, manage execution, timeline shifts, identify and respond to critical path barriers and perform risk and issue management. The individual will be working in a highly dynamic environment where project strategy, assumptions may change over time and will require an iterative project planning approach to adapt and manage communications top-down, bottom-up and across in the organization. Department: Cell Therapy Global Manufacturing Science & Technology (GMS&T)
The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Support multiple cross functional GMS&T cell therapy projects in identifying project scope, plan and strategy for execution.
2) Working with the cross functional team, develop and maintain project timelines with cross functional deliverables for GMS&T, ensuring these are aligned with the global project timelines. Identify opportunities for acceleration and prepare delay mitigation plans
3) Establish solid communication channels and forums for effective team collaboration around executables, decision making and requesting External MS&T Leadership Team's support.
4) Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items
5) Build and maintain project risk register as the project progresses to meet its milestones. Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans
6) Serve as a member of functional sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards
7) Provide routine health status report of the project to the relevant stakeholders
8) Support the management of a tiered escalation and collaboration structure within GMS&T projects
9) Working with individual project teams, build applicable key performance indicators for routine performance tracking and metric tracking
10) Support data mining to support trouble shooting and manufacturing investigations
11) Suggest tools and methodologies to improve cross functional collaboration.
* BS in life science, engineering or other technical discipline
* A minimum 3 years of project management experiences in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (Cell Therapy experience is a plus)
* PMP certification is desirable.
* Broad knowledge of the drug development process
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
* Experience with MS project, MS SharePoint one pager Pro, is required. Smartsheet and Tableau is a plus.
* Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies
* A passion and curiosity and innovation
* The ability to thrive in a dynamic collaborative team
* Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and work independently.