- At least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing domain with either Medical Devices, Aerospace or Automotive industries
- Must possess a Diploma or graduate engineering degree in either Mechanical, Production or Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledgeable in GD&T
- Hands on Experience in Inspection and metrology
- Hands on experience in using conventional instruments for inspecting parts using first principles
- Hands on experience in Offline & Online of any of the following Programming Software: MCOSMOS, PCDMIS, Calypso, Open DMIS, Virtual DMIS
- Experience in debugging CMM Programs in CMM machines
- Good Experience in MSA
- Ability to translate complex customer requirements into discrete, clear & concise inputs for execution by an engineer based remotely is essential
- Proficient with MS Office applications such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project
- Candidate should possess strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience with Statistical Process Control and inspection techniques
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive Inputs from the customer, CAD model, drawing etc.
- Identify all the CTQ's for inspection.
- Create CMM programs in PC DMIS software in offline mode.
- Test the program for collision.
- Resolve any issues in the program.
- Test the CMM programs at onsite on the machine and deliver to the customer with required documentation.