- 60 + months experience managing small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution; Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education.
- 60 months as a web content manager publishing web content for Drupal 7 Content Management System (CMS)
- 24 months as a web content manager publishing web content for Drupal 8 Content Management System (CMS)
- 60 months as a web content manager organizing, writing, editing, and effective web content; information architecture; SEO; web content management; and web analytics.
- 24 Months of experience developing designs for Drupal 7, Drupal 8 or content management web sites..
- 36 months experience as a web content manager performing usability tests on interface design to ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsive website design.
- 72 Months experience as a web content manager creating web content for a government (US, State or County) or public educational organization in compliance of Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 Level AA web accessibility standards.
- 72 months as a web content manager authoring web content including use of Adobe Acrobat Pro/DC, HTML, etc
- 36 Months of experience performing automated and manual accessibility testing and auditing of website content including usage of tools such as of WAVE or Siteimprove, JAWS and/or NVDA.
- Bachelor's Degree