THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN ROCHESTER, NY. THE RATE OF PAY IS $75-$120k YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: COMPANY QUALITY MANAGER
As a COMPANY QUALITY MANAGER with The Bell Company you must have a desire for a career in analyzing, implementing, training, auditing and documenting all aspects of a construction company's quality program.
- • Previous experience as a Company Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager or Supervisor. Previous experience with quality management of construction projects. Knowledge and proficiency with various Building Codes governing with particular experience with Mechanical and Plumbing.
- • Background and thorough working knowledge of various ASME (“S”, “U” and NBIC “R” Stamps) and AWS codes and standards to include but not limited to: ASME-Section I, Section II, Section VIII, Section IX, B31.1, B31.3, B31.9, AWS-D1.1, D1.6 and D1.9. Including managing the documentation and auditing process.
- • Background and working knowledge in various non-destructive testing methods and techniques to include: Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), Dye Penetrant Testing (PT}, Radiography (RT), Hardness testing, Positive Material Identification.
- • Proficient in the use and interpretation of ASME Sect. I, Sect. VIII, Sect IX, B31 .1, B31.3, B31.5 B31.9, AWS D1.1, D1.6 and D1.9.
- • Must have experience with boiler and pressure vessel fabrication, repair/alteration program. Applicant must have previous experience with welder testing and qualification using ASME Section IX, AWS D1.1., D1.6, D1.9 and API 1104.
- • Successful candidates with verifiable inspection experience as an AWS CWI/SCWI is a PLUS.
- • Successful candidates shall have verifiable inspection supervision experience. Current AWS SCWI or CWI certification required. Previous or current MT and PT certifications desired, but not required. Familiarity and understanding of RT, UT, PMI, pre/post weld heat treatment and hardness testing.
Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$75-$120k YEAR FOR QUALITY MANAGER
SEE ALSO: QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
- Paid PTO
- Paid holidays