We are looking for a qualified Mobile Developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with other engineers to develop and maintain high quality native mobile applications. As a Mobile Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. You will be designing and building the next generation of our mobile applications.
We are about to embark on a journey to design and build a next gen mobile app from the ground up. We are building a team to be responsible for owning these mobile apps, as we build them capable of supporting branded and white-label versions and offered to 2,000+ financial institution clients. As a Mobile Developer, you will join a team responsible for building out our next gen native mobile applications on both Android and iOS, as well as maintaining and developing on-going features.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and build innovative, intuitive, secure and responsive native mobile apps
• Collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop and ship new features
• Grow and apply technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, design patterns and protocols
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of practical experience developing enterprise mobile native apps for iOS and Android.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Apple App Store and Google Play
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipeline including one or more of the following: Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Sonarqube, CloudBees, Silk Central, Selenium, Cucumber
• Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs (e.g. Crashlytics)
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
• Experience integrating with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs.
• Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
• Financial services industry experience preferred
• Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
• A team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Term: This is intended to be a Temp-to-Hire position. Assuming the candidate performs well during the 90-day Temp phase, an offer will be made for full-time permanent employment
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.