- Collaborate with other organizational units in preparing functional specification for customization changes.
- Break down fictional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion
- Develop test cases and plans to validate logic flow
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, logic flow, data, and system configuration issues
- Present technical ideas, approaches, and best practices
- Participate in design and code reviews
Proficiency with the following Microsoft CRM development tools (both on-premises and cloud):
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization features
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM web services
- .NET connected applications in Visual Studio
- ASP .Net, C#, VB.Net
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0
- REST and SOAP Endpoints
- Minimum 5 years of development experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2010/2015 cloud platform
- Experience with SQL
- Strong SDLC Knowledge and development best practices in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports, and training documentation
- Strong customer service oriented individual able to work in teams and self-motivated
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Logical, efficient & proactive with goal-oriented approach
- Attention to detail and analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Ability complete tasks as assigned, on-time, and as-requested
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.