**Hours would be 7:00am – 4:00pm
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing professional, timely, consistent and efficient customer service to Mirion Clients. The department embraces PRIDE (Personal Responsibility In Delivery Excellence) as a quality culture driver.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & CORE FUNCTIONS
- Excellent interpersonal skills commanding both strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure the timely and accurate responses to all incoming phone and email inquiries and requests, including billing and crediting issues.
- Input data into dosimetry database of information relating to customer inquiries, contacts, new orders, changes, cancellations, etc., as needed.
- Ability to use multiple internal systems during the course of a day to provide quality customer services.
- Provide timely feedback to direct management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Mandatory overtime may be requested by management. Refusal to comply with request may result in disciplinary action and may be considered grounds for dismissal for failure to perform.
- Special projects as assigned.
OTHER FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education & Knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast pace demanding customer service environment.
- Some college courses.
- Knowledge of Lean Process Improvement
- Experience in a manufacturing Customer Service environment
- Experience in an ERP order management environment a plus
- Outstanding cross-functional communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong Attention to detail skills
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills
- Exceptional follow up and follow through skills
- Professional 'gets things done” mindset
- Initiative to learn, apply and grow new skills
- Excellent reading skills.
- Strong listening skills
- Strong data entry skills.
- Solid mathematical skills and/or ability to interpret invoices.
- A positive, proactive customer satisfaction mindset and attitude.
- The ability to perform well in a team environment.
- Consistent Attendance/Punctuality a MUST!
- Proficiency with common office software, such as Microsoft Office; and hardware, such as a PC.