Handles all incoming customer calls, emails, and Offender Kites / Forms received via CCE through a ticket tracking system. Provides basic level 1 troubleshooting assistance. Responsible for accurately generating and documenting tickets within the ticketing system and providing customers with periodic status, feedback and proper closure.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails from TDCJ personnel within specific contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Receive and process all TDCJ Offender Kites within specific contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Generate and address tickets for TDCJ customers’ issues and provide basic level 1 troubleshooting and resolution
- Provide customer with exceptional customer service, feedback and proper closure notification
- Accurately document tickets in a timely manner including problem description, actions taken to achieve final resolution and root cause analysis
- Perform other duties as needed which are directed by the business needs of the service organization and assigned by management
- Adhere to corporate policies
- Responsible to complete position and corporate training as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where problem SLA times are measured in minutes and hours.
- During the course of employment must be flexible for potential schedule changes in a 24 hour 7 day a week environment.
- Must have access to high-speed Internet for remote connectivity to Securus network when applicable.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Call Center / Help Desk Experience
- Microsoft Operating System experience
- Associates degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a help desk, customer service or technical support environment.
- Prior experience working in a software environment.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.