- Certification Engineer Contract position is for the Completions Certification Engineering Group.
- This group supports completion related activities for new designs of interior furnishings and amenities as part of outfitting new aircraft along with supporting other Certification related activities.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14CFR - especially Chapter I, Part 25), as it pertains to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation procedures and the STC process as it relates to certification of Aircraft Interiors.
- Candidate should have experience creating certification documents such as ICAs, Ground/Flight Test Plans, Compliance Checklists, Project Specific Certification Plans, etc.
- This position requires experience in program management, effective communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate Company certification programs for alterations and modifications.
- Assignments are executed under the direction of the Certification Manager to meet the Engineering, Certification and manufacturing schedules.