TCI has an immediate need for a Change Manager, Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Clearance.
The Change Manager will provide the application of change control processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Review upcoming changes.
- Document summaries for leadership.
- Coordinate gaps in information.
- Ensure change is occurring in maintenance windows Communication of change and releases.
- Complete change control assessments.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Integrate change control activities into project plan.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.