ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Firewall Engineer - Check Point. This is a 6+ months contract opportunity extendable up to 18 Months. This position has the fully remote option. Candidates not required to be onsite Our client is a leading Retail company.
Please review the job description below:
• Checkpoint firewall systems
Network Security Engineering – CP FW, IDS, VPN, Web Gateway Routing/Switching, Problem determination
• Resolve IDS/Web proxy requests
• Configure, install, upgrade code and perform problem determination on Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco IDS/IPS, ASA and McAfee Web gateways.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Checkpoint firewall systems
• Minimum 5 years of experience in support enterprise network engineering systems
• Experience with Cisco NGFW and ASA
• Experience with web filtration appliances
• Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, preferred
• Knowledge working with Cisco IDS/IPS
• Knowledge in Cisco Firepower blades
• Knowledge in Cisco ASA/VPN/Anyconnect
• Knowledge in McAfee Web Gateway Proxy
• Knowledge in Checkpoint Firewalls
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
• Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
• The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
• HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
• DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
• 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
• Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
• ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
• Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
• AWS Managed Services Partner
• Google Cloud Partner
• ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
• ISTQB Gold Partner
• ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
• SOC2 Type II Compliant