Now Hiring for Chief Civil Engineer in Denver!
Chief Civil Engineer with 10+ years experience in heavy industrial projects (e.g. mining & minerals, oil and gas, power, utilities, etc.) The Chief Civil Engineer directs the work of professional engineers and technical staff on Engineering Studies as well as detail design projects of various sizes and durations. The Chief Civil Engineer is to provide leadership and direction within the Discipline. Must be a Professionally Licensed Engineer with proven leadership experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that design work executed by discipline group is done in a technically correct, cost-efficient and timely manner. Review and approve design documents.
- Make staff assignments to projects, monitor productivity and quality of performance.
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines, project managers and clients.
- Provide discipline staffing and meet project requirements.
- Prepare engineering cost and schedule estimate for studies and detail engineering.
- Develop and provide input for engineer policies, standards and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring and discharging discipline staff.
We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment that is family friendly. Submit your resume today to learn more!