GuideIT is a is a US based technology services company focused on providing value to its' customers through technology alignment and optimization. We are currently looking for a CIO to join our team in Marlton, NJ.
We are looking for an experienced CIO to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in for our Healthcare customer in Marlton, NJ. You will manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies. The CIO provides leadership and coordination for IT operations support functions with the goal of providing information management tools and services to enhance the delivery of healthcare and fiscal performance. Oversees the technical infrastructure, office automation, network, voice and data telecommunications, and disaster recovery functions in a reliable, process-based and proactive approach. The ideal candidate must have a solid technical background, able to manage and motivate people, and will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet company objectives.
- Conduct new technology assessments, develop, lead and implement technology and operations roadmaps to enhance the functions and maintain the security and scalability of the agency’s infrastructure.
- Analyzes the needs of different departments and determines ways to meet business objectives by modifying existing or developing new information processing systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA, data security and privacy requirements; experience in implementing IT security policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated knowledge IT operations, IT security, telecommunications, network engineering, capacity planning, help desk, and production operations support.
- Knowledge and experience working with EMR as well as managing vendor contacts
- 7+ years of management experience in information technology with demonstrated ability to lead, develop and mentor others in a healthcare environment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus
*This position requires that the incumbent live in or near Marlton, NJ.
More about GuideIT
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our services and solutions are designed to align technology with business outcomes, maximize value through cost management, and allow rapid, proactive response to change. At GuideIT, we are looking for candidates that have a high level of integrity and thrive in a team environment centered on mutual trust and respect. Our team members are results oriented and highly adaptable. In addition to a dynamic environment, GuideIT offers competitive pay, performance based bonuses, 401K, health, dental and vision insurance coverage, paid holidays and paid time off.
GuideIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of GuideIT to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.