Now Hiring a Chief EI&C Engineer in top Denver firm!
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creatively manage and maximize the EI&C department's billability based on each team member's experience, capability and aptitude.
- Develop, monitor, and present manpower loading charts, schedules, billability projections, etc. for the department.
- Support Company and senior management objectives in a positive and energetic manner.
- Plan and recommend staff assignments to projects and assist the Chief EI&C Engineer in monitoring productivity and quality of performance. This is to be done in conjunction with the various supervisors/leads in the EI&C discipline.
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines and clients.
- Prepare engineering cost and schedule estimates for projects.
- Assist business development and sales professionals in capturing new work for the department
- Professional Engineer license
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum or equivalent.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in all areas of EI&C for Electrical Power, Oil & Gas, Mining and other heavy industrial sectors. Two (2) years credit may be given for individuals holding a master's degree in engineering, engineering management or an MBA. Experience must include design, analysis, supervision of field and office personnel, etc.
- Demonstrated strengths and aptitude in planning, scheduling, reporting, and written and verbal communication.
We offer top benefits and a tenured team. Apply today and learn more about our work family!