Hiring Circuit Board Technicians!
As a Circuit Board Technician you will be working on the manufacturing team producing printed circuit boards for aerospace and defense electrical systems. This position is in a large manufacturing and production environment. You will be trained for the first two weeks and take necessary safety courses.
- Interest in electronics
- Looking to grow within the company
- 1 year of warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred
- Fluent computer skills
- Ability to follow written directions
- Ability to pass drug and background
- Willing to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to use hand tools
- 1 year of experience working with electrical hardware preferred
- Experience in manufacturing or assembly lines
- Sampling and performing absorption tests for metals and maintaining records of these tests for compliance purposes
- This person will be storing and unloading large boxes and materials in a warehouse
- Grinding and polishing printed Circuit Boards
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical and computer aptitude and experience with hand tools
- Perform micro sections of printed circuit boards and evaluate plated-thru-hole quality of in-process and finished products per customer's specifications
- Urgent 2nd and 3rd shift openings
2nd Shift: 4:00 PM- 12:30 AM
3rd Shift: 12:00 AM- 8:30 AM
- Potential for raise after 6 months
- Room to grow into supervisory positions
- Location of warehouse, Sterling, VA
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.