Title : Circuit Card Assembly Specialist
Location : Huntsville, AL 35824
Duration : 05 Months
- Performs all Circuit Card production assembly operations on electronic/electrical and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies as an individual or as a member of a cross-functional, high performance work team. Performs simple rework and modification to circuit card parts and assemblies per requirements.
- Performs periodic operator maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for circuit card production activity following provided machine inspection checklists.
- Provides maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for production activity following machine inspection checklists.
- Documents results in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Collects and inputs data for statistical process control analysis. Works under general supervision.
- Meet Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) customer satisfaction requirements for quality, performance and reliability.
- Possess technical skills necessary to perform CCA work using detail work instructions & other released planning documentation and a variety of other supporting technical documentation as required including but not limited to: CCA technical drawings, 2D & 3D models, schematics, circuit/wiring diagrams, process and equipment specifications, photographs, illustrations and sketches.
- Perform all elements of CCA assembly, integration and test from detail fabrication, buildup of assemblies & subassemblies, through final integration.
- Perform CCA functional checkouts and system testing of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot, fault isolate and document CCA nonconformances to correct deficiencies down to component level, with minimal technical support. Perform, as required, approved CCA rework, modification, repairs and incorporation of changes per CCA technical documentation and formal direction to electrical, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Assist in defining, implementing, completing and monitoring the execution of the work scope.
- Make recommendations for refinement to CCA equipment and integration processes by conducting studies and evaluations that result in product and process improvements.
- Analyze CCA product, processes, test data, and rejection history to identify root cause for problems and assist with developing corrective action. May be required to obtain a security clearance, per specified program requirements.