Title : Circuit Card Assembly Specialist
Location : Huntsville, AL
Duration : 05 Months
- Performs all Circuit Card production assembly operations on electronic/electrical and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies as an individual or as a member of a cross-functional, high performance work team.
- Performs simple rework and modification to circuit card parts and assemblies per requirements.
- Performs periodic operator maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for circuit card production activity following provided machine inspection checklists.
- Provides maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for production activity following machine inspection checklists.
- Documents results in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Collects and inputs data for statistical process control analysis.
- Works under general supervision.
- Meet Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) customer satisfaction requirements for quality, performance and reliability.
- Possess technical skills necessary to perform CCA work using detail work instructions & other released planning documentation and a variety of other supporting technical documentation as required including but not limited to: CCA technical drawings, 2D & 3D models, schematics, circuit/wiring diagrams, process and equipment specifications, photographs, illustrations and sketches.
- Perform all elements of CCA assembly, integration and test from detail fabrication, buildup of assemblies & subassemblies, through final integration.
- Perform CCA functional checkouts and system testing of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot, fault isolate and document CCA nonconformances to correct deficiencies down to component level, with minimal technical support.
- Perform, as required, approved CCA rework, modification, repairs and incorporation of changes per CCA technical documentation and formal direction to electrical, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Assist in defining, implementing, completing and monitoring the execution of the work scope.
- Make recommendations for refinement to CCA equipment and integration processes by conducting studies and evaluations that result in product and process improvements.
- Analyze CCA product, processes, test data, and rejection history to identify root cause for problems and assist with developing corrective action.
- May be required to obtain a security clearance, per specified program requirements.