Cisco Telepresence Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Cisco Telepresence Engineer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Engineer will make Voice, Video and IM&P Collaboration infrastructure reliable and agile for 300,000 users around the world. The WSS team combines software and systems administration skills to design, build and operate a global collaboration infrastructure. This client is in need of creative high energy engineers and technologists to help develop complex mission critical designs in a very fast past, constantly changing environment.
In addition to our complex designs, the team works on tasks related to: availability, latency, capacity, code lifecycle, and deployment and configuration management. They collaborate with various Engineering teams globally to architect, design and release new services to enable our internal and external clients providing cutting edge services.
- Manage multiple related and interdependent projects to collectively deliver a desired business outcome based on varying degrees of complexity.
- Manage end-to-end Voice and Collaboration infrastructure delivery lifecycle the collection and translation of business requirements to enable technical execution of network programs and projects.
- Plan / coordinate project deliverables across multiple service providers in support of network infrastructure project requirements.
- Manages and contributes to a portfolio of network infrastructure projects from design & build through implementation and operational turn-over, with varying levels of complexity.
- Monitor incoming Service Request Fulfillment queue, including analysis of incoming Request to better understand customer's business & technical needs, prioritizing dates, scheduling, assigning/re-assigning.
- Collaborate with other internal/external Bank teams such as Architecture, Operations, Engineering, and Requestors on core design requirements/standards and impact assessment.
- Leverage designated tools and resources to create technical designs/Engineering Work Orders that will drive implementation during a pre-approved change window.
- Perform design validation testing and pre-work in non-production environments when necessary to ensure successful implementation in production.
- Maintain accurate records of requests and communications by utilizing Bank's systems of record
- Communicate status and progress to the customer on a daily basis via System of Record and respond to requests from customers in a timely manner
- Adhere to Bank processes, such as representing the change in Change Committee meetings & Design Review sessions
- Provide proper hand off of ticket/design and relevant details
- Create, modify and represent appropriate change records required prior to implementing or hand-off
- Provide implementation support to Vendors and Bank teams
- Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate project risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Ability to adhere to BAC Project Management and Change Management governance framework
- Excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills at an executive level.
Required Technical Skills:
- Demonstrate extensive technical experience working with large VoIP network using Cisco Voice solutions including CUCM, Unity Connection Voice Mail, CUCIMOC, SCCP, Jabber and SIP.
- Hands on experience with Call Manager Session Manager using GDPR, ILS and SRV
- Third party platform integration using API, JTAPI and SIP
- Webex Teams, Spark Video White boards
- Broad working knowledge of call routing in complex fortune 50 company with QSIG, MGCP, CAC, H323 and SIP Trunking to Session Boarder Controllers
- Firm understanding of TDM systems, VoIP disciplines and call control disciplines.
- Platform knowledge, with experience integrating to Cisco, Microsoft Skype, Genesys, IPC and Sonus products
- SIP and Traditional ISDN/PRI Trunking hands on experience engineering or troubleshooting
- VoIP endpoint configuration to meet site specific environmental requirements
- Sonus Gateway or other industry SBC Technologies configuring and/or integration experience
- VLANs, switchport configuration, layer two networking, QOS on Data routing a plus
- Knowledge of WireShark, Netmon, Snooper, LOPper is required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail, and ability to determine effective course of action as required
- Ability to thoroughly review, understand and interpret technology updates for applicability in the environment we support
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of customers and leadership
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and respond under pressure
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Visio
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
- Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.