TEKsystems is seeking Cisco VOIP Engineers to join TEKsystems in Bloomington, IL working on a large enterprise UC Network.
Conversion from to SIP trunks from analog circuits at each site.
The person should have the following experience coming into the role
* Familiarity with PSTN and SIP trunks
* 2-4 years' experience as a VoIP Engineer/Admin in a Cisco environment
* Experience with CUCM Version 10x and above.
Primary Job Duties
* Cisco Call Manager versions 8.6 through 11.5
* Basic Moves Adds and Changes
* Call Manager Administration, including bulk administration, importing and exporting.
* Cisco Call manager H323, MGCP, SCCP, SIP and Analog gateway configurations.
* Cisco Router and Switch basics.
* Cisco Cube / Oracle SBC Configuration familiarity.
* Hardware, Slot, and Interface configurations.
* Dial-peer Configurations.
* Experience with wiring, cabling, repair, troubleshooting, and installation of voice and data systems.
* Experience with troubleshooting voice gateways and call routing issues (SCCP, SIP protocols)
* Communication skills.
* Must have the ability to perform debugging and packet transfer detection.
* Must have good Documentation skills and follow through.
* Must have knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.