If you are a strong Citrix Engineer with experience in powershell scripting, then please read below.
Our client has an excellent opportunity in Chicago. You must be willing and able to work on our W2, so please no C2C resumes.
- Support Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 VDI running Citrix XenApp 7.6.
- Strong scripting and SQL query skills as well as familiarity with Splunk and Uber are preferred
- Experience in Linux (5 years of experience)
- Citrix XenApp 6.5, 7.x
- Strong in general Windows technology (Win7, Win10, Win2K8, Win2K16, WDS)
- Strong in operation and support functions
- Scripting / automation / PowerShell is a plus
- HP Moonshot hardware skill is a plus
- MS Terminal Server
- Active Directory
- Citrix ICA
- Strong skills in supporting Server / Application / Desktop Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix) and Large-Scale environments; certification is preferred.
- Strong experience with windows server builds, automation, OS/HW lifecycle management.
- Strong experience with HP Converged infrastructure including Blades, 3PAR, C7000 enclosures, knowledge of Dell and other top tier hardware manufactures are preferred.
- Strong experience and proven ability to support Microsoft Windows server environment.
- App-V, AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policies, IIS, File, Print Service etc.); certification is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Citrix Xen Desktop 5x, 7x technologies.
- Thorough understanding of Citrix XenApp 4.5, 6.x and 7.x products, Citrix Provisioning Services.
- Familiarity with standard enterprise applications such as MS SQL 2005/2008, Tivoli, SCOM, SharePoint, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of mass OS deployment technologies such as windows MDT, WDS.
- Advance understanding of SAN, Networking, Security, and Backup Technologies.
- PowerShell Scripting is a required.
- Familiarity with quality assurance and systems testing protocols in a complex technical environment.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer