Looking for a Civil Design Engineer in Castro Valley, CA to join a licensed Civil Engineering, land surveying, Design, and land use planning Firm.
This Design Engineer will design the grading and elevation for medium-size subdivisions or commercial buildings. In this role you'll wear multiple hats and work directly with our project manager and the President of the firm. You will use AutoCAD Civil 3D to design exterior path-of-travel, frontage improvements, grading & drainage plans, pavement repair assessment plans, record drawings, site improvement plans, utility plans, topographic surveys, residential and commercial land development, tentative maps, etc. You will also be required to create and store drawings electronically.
- Minimum 5 years of independent civil design experience in grading & drainage, utilities, hydrology, site design in residential and commercial/industrial projects.
- 5 years of experience in creating surfaces, profiles, cross sections, and corridor modeling.
- Civil design and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience within the last 10 years.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute work on multiple projects and effectively communicate with engineers and designers.
- Experience preparing construction documents for residential and commercial sub-divisions and improvements.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, and familiarity with construction standards and terminology.
- Communication with local municipalities, consultants and clients.
Pay: $48/hr-$55/hr BOE
**Must be local to Castro Valley, CA**
If interested please apply below or contact Anna Mirska at 925-983-3312
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.