Please Apply and Call Chelsea at 615-600-3899.
- 2+ years or more of progressive experience in land development, site civil engineering, sediment and erosion control, and stormwater management
- Construction phase service experience preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D and hydraulic design software is a plus
- Well organized with the ability to manage team members, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Candidate will have good communication skills, both written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.