Please Apply and Call Chelsea at 615-600-3899.
- 4+ years or more of progressive experience in land development, site civil engineering, sediment and erosion control, and stormwater management
- Construction phase service experience preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D and hydraulic design software is a plus
- Well organized with the ability to manage team members, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Candidate will have good communication skills, both written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.