Our Huntingdon office is a regional office staffed by 12 professionals that serve that wide range of municipal clients. You will find a supportive culture that inspires camaraderie and community involvement. While the majority of work will be related to water, the position offers a wide range of experience across a variety of disciplines, including street and bridge projects, park and recreational facilities, land development and municipal reviews, structural assessments, etc.
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Completion of studies, design and construction administration of municipal infrastructure improvement projects
- Developing technical reports and proposals
- Providing mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
- Interface with clients for planning purposes, providing updates and building relationships
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam and obtaining the Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of experience working on municipal infrastructure projects
- Previous consulting experience strongly desired
- Able and willing to travel to client job sites as needed (primarily local with the occasional overnight)
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
If you have a passion for pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position will not provide visa sponsorship.