Title : Civil Engineer(Structural)
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Location : Newark, DE
- This position is requesting a person to perform as a LRE (Lead Responsible Engineer) who currently has a B.S. in Structural Engineering.
- This position will include additional roles and responsibilities including but not limited to, support/manage Civil Programs that impact various sites across the property, review Reinforced Concrete foundation Drawings, Rebar Drawings, Structural Steel Drawings and Various Calculations done in MathCAD/STAAD/LPILE.
- The candidate should have structural experience with masonry buildings, structural steel design and reinforced concrete structures.
- Site development and environmental/real estate permitting knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- This position will require the candidate to work in a team environment and work hand in hand with Project management, Electrical Engineering, Real-Estate and Construction.
- Some job site travel will be required based on workload and require personnel to attend training to gain unescorted access to energized electrical substations.