Growing A&E firm is seeking a talented Civil Engineer to join their team.
As a Civil Engineer you will be responsible for managing and completing engineering projects for both municipality and private. You will be involved with site design in AutoCAD and be involved with developing business and supporting clients directly.
- Manage and complete site development projects
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D for site design
- Direct and lead a multidisciplinary project team
- Interact directly with client and city officials
- Travel to job sites on a as needed basis
- Other job duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline
- 4+ years of private or municipal development experience
- Experience managing projects from beginning to end
- Proficient with 3D CAD software
- Registered Professional Engineer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.