Civil consulting company based out of Federal Way is looking for a licensed civil engineer to support residential development projects. Must be licensed in Washington state, 5-10 years of experience.
The civil project engineer position requires 5-10 years of experience. In this position you will work on the design, permitting and construction phases for projects including large master planned development communities, single and multi-family residential developments, transportation projects, and commercial and industrial sites.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
* Professional Engineer license in the State of Washington
* 5-10 years of experience in the field of engineering
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Independently perform mid-level engineering (civil site layout, cross-sections, engineering details, stormwater, water, sanitary, wastewater, roads and utilities)
* Must have strong understanding of design and construction engineering principles, practices and methods
* Ability to work closely and effectively with regulatory and local agencies and others to ensure projects are delivered successfully
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.