$45,000 - $60,000
- Climate controlled facilities
- Designing important structural products
- Stable and continuous work
Our client is at the heart of the civil world. From power companies to public transportation - they play a key role in structural products for our day-to-day activities. Not only will you get a chance to make a difference in the design of these products you will be on the forefront of developing some of the most cost effective and durable materials out there. Currently our client is looking to add a Civil Engineer to their team.
Duties of the Civil Engineer include:
- Create plan and profile drawings base on customer structural needs
- Perform concept design of products as well as redesigns of existing products to meet customer needs
- Assist with analysis of calculations and materials to ensure products will withstand environmental and stress factors
- Assist with development and testing of prototypes
- Work with sales and marketing to expand product markets
Requirements for the Civil Engineer position include:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous design experience ideally with civil structural components
- 3D design knowledge
Key skills: Civil experience 3-D design knowledge
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.