The Civil Engineer serves a pivotal role in ensuring quality design and project deliverables that align with an exceptional client experience and engineering standards. Position may serve as technical lead, project, or task manager on projects. Position will be responsible for engineering and design tasks of increased complexity and impact.
- Apply civil engineering principles and standards to perform and direct engineering tasks
- Design of, and the direction of the design of, project elements
- Development of construction and bid documents in accordance with organization and client processes
- Construction administration process and directing on-site construction observation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control review to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Participate in and facilitate meetings with stakeholders and clients
- Instruct, train and mentor group members
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Demonstrated civil engineering competencies
- Responsible for the completion of project tasks independently or in teams
- Plans, organizes and manages project elements including client management
- Prepare, and review written reports and other documents
- Assist with preparing for and facilitating public and/or client meetings with support from senior staff
- Assist with scope, fee and schedule development
- May market to existing or potential clients and obtain work
- May be Engineer of Record for deliverables
- May serve as a project/task manager or technical lead for medium scale projects with support from senior staff
- May lead proposal and interview development with support from senior staff
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited post-secondary institution
- Professional Engineer license
- Must possess MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Must have valid driver's license and able to operate motorized vehicles
- Civil or Construction Engineering Degree
- Project Management experience
- Prior Engineering Consultant Experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.