We are seeking an experienced and strongly motivated Civil Engineer with a minimum of three years of experience to join our company. Candidate must be competent with design of grading, drainage, and utility design, and have experience preparing grading plans and/or private or public improvement plans. We are looking for energetic, detailed oriented individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic, enjoy problem-solving, and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate will be expected to complete designs with limited supervision. Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the requirements and processes for approval of land development projects by local agencies.
- Autocad, Civil Engineer, Land Development, designer
- Need tentative map-concept design experience where they can then run with that.
- Will be working on the preparation of grading plans & road design.
- Subdivision design, including rough grading, public and private improvements, utilities.
- Large (50+) residential projects, both single-family and multi-family.
Autocad, Land Development, Design, Draft, Civil, Stormwater, and DrainageAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience civil 3 -15 yrs
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of three years’ design experience in land development engineering. Water or Drainage exp could also work
- EIT Certification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.