• BS in Civil Engineering
• PE/EIT preferred
• Minimum 4 years experience
• This person will be doing some design working closely with the PM and some client interaction
• competent in the design of grading , drainage, utility and public improvement plans
• He/She must possess a thorough understanding of approval requirements including permitting processes
of local municipalities & school districts and DSA.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a must (Microstation experience a plus).
Experience in the following areas will be given favorable consideration:
• Experience in the following areas will be given favorable consideration:
• Hydrology Studies and LEED calculations (Plus)
• Storm water management reports, including SWPPP preparation
• Writing/editing Specifications
• DSA (schools), OSHPD (healthcare, hospitals, labs), and/or military experience
• Design-Build delivery
• The Civil Project Engineer will report to a Project Manager and work with Civil Designers
Important that they have some experience with one of the following types of work: San Diego Unified School District, DSA (Division of the State Architects), OSHPD (Hospitals), and/or military experienceSkills:
Civil Engineering, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Grading, Utility Design, Site development, PE, Drainage, Storm waterTop Skills Details:
Civil Engineering, AutoCAD Civil 3D, PE, Vertical ConstructionAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
Can't have solely land development experience (track home development). Needs experience with civil engineering for a buildings.Experience Level:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.