We are currently hiring for a Civil Engineer for a consulting firm in Louisville, KY! The Civil Engineer will assist with ongoing projects with their main clients. This position can start immediately!
- The role of a mid-level Civil/Geotechnical Engineer is to work on projects both small and large, and as a team member under the close guidance and supervision of a Senior Engineer.
- You will perform a variety of tasks related to Civil/Geotechnical Engineering in support of power and infrastructure projects that may include calculations, field work, coordination of tasks and assignments, and client interaction.
- The Civil/Geotechnical Engineer will assist more Senior Engineers by leading and/or performing aspects of Civil Engineering assignments.
- Will interpret sketches, engineering drawings, and other similar material.
- Ability to understand task assignment and schedule, budgeting, and efficient use of time and resources.
- Ability to check the work of others for accuracy and completeness and manage time to meet project budget and schedule.
- Will travel on an as-needed basis in support of geotechnical investigations, construction, and inspections.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- EIT License
- Basic experience in Microsoft Office, and familiarity with AutoCAD Civil3D, Geostudio, and gINT
- PE License
All interested candidates please apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.