Looking to hire a Civil Designer/Civil Engineering Technician for a Crown Point, Indiana office. This person will be designing water distribution systems and wastewater treatment/collection systems.
Here are some other day to day job duties for the position:
* Preparing water/wastewater construction drawings using 3D and 2D design
* Working with Project Engineers on drafting and design activities related to water distribution systems and wastewater collection systems
* Preparing report figures for projects
* Assisting field work when needed
* Supporting all other team needs as they arise
This person will utilize AutoCAD, Civil 3D and may utilize other 3D/Bim modeling (Plant 3D or Revit) software for the treatment plants.
This is a first shift position with the standard hours of 8:00a-5:00p. The person may work earlier or later hours if approved--with in the hours of 7:00A-6:00P. Occasional OT may be required.
- 3 + years of experience using AutoCAD in a professional setting
- Civil Engineering Technology degree or Construction Engineering Tech
- MUST be proficient in AutoCAD--any experience in Civil 3D or other 3D software would be a plus
- Candidate needs to have any type of Civil Drafting experience OR Utility/Piping Drafting experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.