Client Implementation Analyst (EDI) (IT-Managed Care)
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a Client Implementation Analyst to work in either of our Rockville, MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL or New York City offices. Our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic. If hired, you would start by working from your home. However, when we reopen this position will work in one of the offices listed above.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES As a Client Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for the technical support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Web Services processes. This includes the daily monitoring of file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
Your specific duties in this role will include: 1. Manage the technical efforts associated with implementing complex EDI and Web Services trading partners.
• Participate in implementation meetings with clients and vendors committed to establishing an EDI partnership with MPI.
• Provide HIPAA-compliant guidance to trading partners requesting additional information about MPI requirements and industry standards for EDI protocols.
• Ensure proper setup of the EDI tools and systems that support file transfer between MPI and new trading partners.
• Conduct necessary testing and in-depth analysis to resolve any potential issues prior to rolling trading partners into the production environment.
• Constructively present testing results and propose adjustments that will improve service delivery to our clients and strengthen our ongoing partnership.
• Monitor, audit, and report on the processing of newly implemented trading partners to confirm their successful transition to the production environment.
• Decommission trading partners as needed
2. Oversee the production support of existing trading partners.
• Monitor the production environment and proactively prioritize, communicate, and resolve any EDI process or system issues.
• Partner with other IT teams to implement enhancements and defect fixes.
3. Support Account Management with EDI issues that are raised or escalated by their clients or vendors.
4. Promptly triage and resolve EDI issues called in to the Multiplan Service Desk
5. Independently manage the monitoring requirements of clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
6. Communicate system and interface availability, modifications, and problems to internal and external stakeholders as needed and according to established policies and procedures
7. Implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the EDI processes.
• Use access to data and personal observation to identify potential process improvement opportunities.
• Communicate potential solutions to management.
• Implement solutions.
• Report progress & measurements of success to Mgt.
8. Perform routine and ad hoc analysis of various facets of EDI processing including but not limited to system performance, claim turnaround times, data mapping, and claim volumes
9. Prepare and maintain documentation that defines operational procedures, describes client requirements, and shares relevant analysis outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
10. Support clients and trading partners with their non-standard requests for ad hoc reports, testing analysis and other technical deliverables
11. Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal colleagues (including IT, Sales and Marketing, and Operations) and external contacts
12. Support Manager with team goals and corporate strategies as well as assist with the training and coaching of Level I staff
13. Provide coverage for other team members as needed; some on-call support duties may be required on a part time or rotating basis
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
15. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
16. Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
17. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.