EDI professionals -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have over 1 million healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Claims Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for responsible for performing specific tasks in support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Provide system support for EDI production systems.
- Stage and re-stage files and claims to ensure timely processing of files and claims.
- Interact with team to define failures and stuck files.
- Prepare documentation using clear and direct language.
- Observe day to day trending and escalate re-occurring issues.
- Act as research resource for senior Developers and Analysts.
- Maintain daily monitoring duties, generating daily reports to clients and MultiPlan associates.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Client Implementation Analyst, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training
- Minimum 1 year experience working with clients on data related issues
- Experience in EDI processing helpful, but not required.
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to trend issues based on previous incidents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate SQL queries to review and report on claims and jobs.
- Ability to analyze batch jobs and determine their current status.
- Ability to produce comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to performance of job responsibilities, including MS Office and Oracle
- Ability to troubleshoot data and process problems effectively.
As a Client Implementation Analyst with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 40-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
IT & Technical