EDI professionals -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have over 1 million healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Claims Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for responsible for performing specific tasks in support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Provide system support for EDI production systems.
- Stage and re-stage files and claims to ensure timely processing of files and claims.
- Interact with team to define failures and stuck files.
- Prepare documentation using clear and direct language.
- Observe day to day trending and escalate re-occurring issues.
- Act as research resource for senior Developers and Analysts.
- Maintain daily monitoring duties, generating daily reports to clients and MultiPlan associates.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.