Client Services Representative Summary:
SNI Companies is seeking a Client Services Representative for an awesome career opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. The Client Services Representative is responsible for working with the transactions processing system to document and resolve all customer service contact from users. He or she will serve as the first level customer service / client support for Web issues that are identified by users and will research claim errors and transmission problems. They will follow up with customers to provide resolution to issues and will document the resolution provided as well as provide training to users as necessary; will interact closely with other team members to provide the highest quality of customer service; May be called upon to serve in multiple roles in a fast paced, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
- Applies knowledge of clinical office operations of health care providers and/or health care payers including professional and support staff
- Responds to requests for product support via multiple sources such as phone and e-mail.
- Documents problem status and resolution. Escalates when necessary
- Identifies recurring problems and notifies team members
- Register new uers
- Provides informal training to customers to enhance product use and familiarity
- Interacts with clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Manages associated provider system registration and financial documentation
- Ensures compliance with operational policies and procedures
- Achieves performance metrics that directly support the company's attainment of financial goals.
- Evaluates operational efficiencies and troubleshoots provider problems quickly.
- Performs administrative support activities for customer and department, may include copying, faxing, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 or more years of work experience which includes customer service work experience (Retail, Serving, Customer Service center)
- Bachelor's degree can substitute for customer service work experience. Preferred to be in Business, Operations, Healthcare Information Management or a related field a plus.
- Exceptional MS Office Skills
Hours: 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, 11am-8pm
Location: Southside/Jacksonville, FL
Apply today for this Excellent Career Opportunity with growth potential