Job Description: Clinical Research Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA
Position Type: 6-Month Contract
Accountable for clinical data analysis, application of statistical methods for data analysis, and any supporting technologies. Ensures consistency in analysis techniques and delivery against cross-functional data review requirements. Accountable for gathering cross-functional input into the development of Integrated Data Review Plan (IDRP). Ensures clinical data integrity and quality prior to analysis. Supports cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
- Performs analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis.
- Ensures consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence.
- Identifies opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques
- Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm.
- Oversees the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables. Ensures alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Leads a matrixed and cross-functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle; Influences key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchies.
- Bachelor’s degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field. Master’s degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience); including 1 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives.
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
Ascent is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for Ascent, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of Ascent's candidates and experience the difference!