- The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team in the following areas
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines;
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports
- Review of study files periodicallyfor accuracy and completeness
- Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- School diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred
- Must possess a general knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; including GCP and ICH guidelines
- Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.