The Cloud Authorization Architect (CAA) role is to support a Fortune 100 Telecommunications company in RTP securing initial global regulatory cloud certifications as well as annual renewals for cloud offer certifications by:
- providing technical guidance on the implementation and documentation of the cloud certification requirements,
- ensuring each certification is compliant with relevant regulatory and certification security requirements (e.g. FISMA, FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, PCI DSS, HITRUST, CJIS, C5, SOC, etc.),
- partnering with the business unit to remove impediments beyond/outside of the business unit that jeopardize securing or retaining a cloud certification.
The CAA will have broad technical background and experience necessary to support multiple cloud product certifications which may span offices, time zones and hemispheres. Your extensive technical knowledge and experience includes architecture, design and operations of cloud solutions. You must have the ability to propose technical solutions to complex security compliance issue along with basic competencies in the following areas:
* Working with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) across product lines to assess and identify security compliance gaps and propose technical remediation solutions and options necessary to secure a certification
* Assisting with technical questions regarding control implementation as well as post authorization activities such as significant change, annual authorization renewals, etc.
* Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
* Translating complex concepts and solutions into documents required for the certification (i.e. System Security Plan)
* Working knowledge or experience conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
* Updating security knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Collaborating effectively across multiple organizations with diverse personalities and expertise to drive to agreement on complex issues
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.