Cloud Business Analyst
Our client is seeking a Cloud Business Analyst to act as a primary point of contact resource for implementing customer requests for the addition of new trading partners, document types, connection types, or any combination thereof.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Business Analyst:
- Act as a technical expert regarding integration and connectivity methods, protocols, security, and practices for both internal and external customers.
- On-boarding, testing, troubleshooting, and deploying customer connections with trading partners.
- Provide escalated support for the Integration Support team, acting as customer experts regarding their integration.
- Mine data using Oracle SQL Explorer or related SQL editor.
- Develop and troubleshoot transfer and special processing scripts.
- Recognize reusable procedures, templates, documents, models, etc. for broader 'best practice' use.
Requirements of the Cloud Business Analyst:
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Support and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with internet connectivity protocols (SFTP, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SMTP, etc.).
- Knowledge of encryption, security, and cipher suites (TLS, SSL, PGP, Public Key encryption, etc.).
- Relational database experience, preferably Oracle.
- Experience with Windows and Unix environments.
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST based web services.
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Java and XSLT.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73652 when responding to this ad.