The Cloud Computing engineer will assist in the architecture, design and support of advanced computational platforms within the engineering organization. Development environments consist of XenServer 6x, XenApp/Desktop 7.x with GRID vGPU/pGPU, RHEL/Centos 6, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2. Responsibilities will also include development and support of High-Performance Computing (HPC) Infrastructures, which includes ZFS Unified Storage, RDMA InfiniBand Fabrics, and Dual-boot Processing Nodes. Responsibilities also include collaboration on design and development of cybersecure cloud infrastructures and managing off-premise computational resources. Candidate should be self-motivated and possess the ability to collaborate effectively with teams to diagnose and troubleshoot issues. Candidate should possess in depth knowledge of diagnostics tools for infrastructure performance analysis.
* Bachelors in CS, EE, or related Engineering discipline, and/or equivalent experience/training
* 8+ years' experience in many/most of the following areas:
o Unified Storage devices
o XenServer and/or VMware
o L2/L3 networking
o Identity Management
o Windows administration
o Linux administration
o AWS, Azure
* Industry experience with any of the following is preferred:
o NVIDIA GRID/Virtual GPU
* Must be effective at time management, facilitating meetings, planning, execution, risks identification, management, and mitigation.
* Ability to prepare resource, effort, and time estimates with a high degree of reliability.
* Results driven with experience working in collaborative environments across organizations.
* Proven written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to manage and prioritize tasks accordingly.