Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop large-scale solutions or platforms using Cloud services like AWS (MUST) Azure, GCP (Preferred) in alignment with the firm-wide strategies and security controls.
- Deploy and enable Cloud based solutions at firm level supporting complex analytics and day to day business operations.
- Migrate legacy and big data applications to Cloud native applications with zero downtime.
- Develop solutions or tools to monitor, provision components for automation of the processes, services and reports.
- Leverage your strong operational skills to develop impactful recommendations on upstream product, process, or policy improvements that will optimize the user experience.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Collaborations with Product Manager and LOB as part of Agile framework to develop design and implement the services or features in the chosen platforms
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distribute
- OS : UNIX/LINUX
- UX/UI : REACT, Tableau
- DevOps : CI/CD, Maven, Bit bucket ( MUST)
- Cloud : AWS ( MUST), GKP, AZURE, GCP ( Preferable), Terraform ( Preferable)
- Database : Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, AWS RDS MySQL Aurora ( MUST)
- Big Data : Big Data Technologies stack ( Preferable)
Python 3.6 onwards (MUST)