Title: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Columbus, IN
Duration: Long Term
Responsibilities & Skills:
Participating in implementation of six sigma projects as a team member,
Stay abreast of technology trends in order to maintain a competitive edge and assist in developing technology upgrade plans, for example:
• Upgrade plans for PCI Compliance for the existing applications.
• Develop applications interacting with other systems like GOMS
Perform functional and performance testing and troubleshooting of web applications performing the following tasks:
• Participate in gathering Requirements from Customers
• Collaboration with developers on a Design and configurations
• Evaluating impact to ecosystem and identified gaps in infrastructure
• Creating productionized process to implement the design
• Review testing results to make sure it meets our standards
• Infant care for releasing the application to users.
• Configuration support
High level of collaboration with members of the solution team, providing assistance when requested like:
• Knowledge gathering about existing applications for team members.
• Research latest technologies for frontend and backend database