Cloud Security /Container Lead
Security Clearance required: Top Secret
US Citizenship Required
Location: Seaside, CA
Project Summary: This position will be responsible for supporting the operation and maintenance of a cybersecurity operations center (CSOC). Including but not limited to: maintaining the security posture of information systems from its conception to retirement through the integration of Information Systems Security and sound information assurance practices, facilitate use of Cybersecurity technical information in the design, development, testing, evaluation, operations, and maintenance of information technology for the customer's systems, implement Real-time Threat Detection and Mitigation Toolsets, provide proactive cybersecurity threat hunting and penetration testing teams searching the network for gaps and or/signs of attackers before a compromise turns into a full breach, and to resolve incidents and problems and ensure the delivery of high-quality services delivered as rapidly and effectively as possible.
- Participate as system security and cyber subject matter expert in support of engineering design teams and functional interoperability assessments.
- Support the cybersecurity architecture by providing active and engaged solutions to IT teams relative to security design and review processes. Ensure the effective operations of existing and future Cybersecurity IT.
- Develop SOP for integration of new applications into DHRA Containerized environments.
- Perform Baseline Image validation of new container template images. Validate all unnecessary packages have been removed from image and STIGs have been applied to image.
- Manage container segmentation polices
- Validate at a minimum the logs list below are being collected and reviewed:
- docker daemon
- Perform Vulnerability scans on container environment and collate results for remediation by container management group
- Ensure that Malware and Threat prevention functionality is enable on container host, environment, and segments
- Ensure modules are in place for on the fly incident response and digital forensics
- Integrate tool logs with both Logging solution and CSSP Logging Solution
- Provide as part of the weekly Scanning and Monitoring report the following information pertaining to Container Security: Changes to network segments being monitored; new application being integrated into container security tool; list of newly approved container baseline images; list of unmanaged container; identify obstacles and remediation actions necessary for successful log management operations.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- 5+ years of experience with security operations and management in multi-cloud computing and containerized environments, such as Kubernetes.
- Must have an active DOD 8570 IAT III Certification (CASP+CE, CISSP, CISA, CCNP Security, GCED, GCIH)
- Must have Computing Environment (CE) certification(s) relating to the environment or specific tools pertinent this position
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.