Cloverleaf DBA Consultant – REMOTE
This Cloverleaf DBA Consultant will develop and support departmental system interfaces between strategic hospital and healthcare applications. This position will function as a database / reporting resource (SQL based DBA (Oracle, etc.) creating reporting solutions, and extractions into CSV files, etc.)
Due to the nature of the work, United States Citizens and Green Card holders only.
THIS JOB IS REMOTE from anywhere in the U.S.
Integration - knowledge of systems integration design and development, including in-depth knowledge of standard healthcare interface protocols; strong knowledge of interface engine and hardware platform and software; excellent project management skills; expert knowledge in programming language(s) used in the enterprise; expert knowledge of system tools; in-depth understanding of business process flows.
Systems programming – responsible for the installation of major systems and associated software and hardware products, enhancement and integration activities, maintenance and support systems integration - responsible for design, development and implementation of new system interfaces for applications on multiple platforms from mid-range computers to client server and Internet based environments; provides required expert technical direction.
General - ability to communicate effectively and present ideas to various levels of the organization; ability to take action to ensure customer satisfaction; strong problem-solving; demonstrates careful attention to details; strong interpersonal skills; ability to adapt to change; ability to conduct research/information seeking; excellent analytical thinking; strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently with little or no direction; self-starter.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
• Experence funtionis as a DBA – SQL, ORACLE, etc.
Nice to have:
• Exposure of HL7 (ADT, Orders, Results, Documents).
• Design and develop bi-directional interfaces to receive HL7 messages using Cloverleaf Integration Engine
• Experience in creating interfaces using vendor specific API’s.
• Demonstrated experience in systems integration in complex healthcare environments.
• Significant interface design and development experience utilizing real-time and batch processing with TCP/IP, ODBC, SNA, sFTP.
• Strong knowledge and experience on Windows server operations and interface engine systems administration.
• Experience with script writing and ODBC.
• Experience in mapping healthcare information such as symptoms, medication records and admittance information for unidirectional and bidirectional synchronization of data.
• Work with Project Management and Business Analysis Teams to translate interface requirements into a well-defined project scope.
• Handles support issues across multiple areas of expertise and escalated issues; lead and/or participates in project planning sessions.
• Provides ongoing maintenance; documents functions and changes to new or modified modules and test activities/results and other areas such as error handling and backup/recovery procedures.
• Prepares and present status updates for various projects; documents system changes and problem resolutions, integration plans, and conversion plans; utilizes and stays current on advanced features of integration technology.
• Maintains a current understanding of systems software, IT architecture, services, products, processes and methodologies; performs any other related duties as required.
IT & Technical