- Setup and proficiently operate conventional machining equipment as well N/C equipment..
- 5 axis Mazak Mill and lathe experience preferred.
- Mazak Palletech experience a plus.
- Act as a liaison between manufacturing and N/C engineering
- Under minimal supervision using conventional and N/C equipment manufacturers, repair, rework and inspect a wide range of complex machine parts both new and customer property from engineering drawings/specifications using written or computer based instructions.
- Setup and proficiently operate conventional machining equipment and must be familiar with N/C equipment.
- Manufacture and repair a wide range of complex detail parts and customer property from engineering drawings/specifications, dispositions and plaster cast.
- Plans and lays out work from engineering drawings and specifications.
- Must be proficient in operating all machine shop machinery and the use of precision measuring devices.